JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About shops on the survival server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justlyapanda

justlyapanda

About shops on the survival server. Empty
PostSubject: About shops on the survival server.   About shops on the survival server. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:01 am

hello, i think it would be better for the server if there wasn't any admin shops. i mean think about it its not really survival if they can buy whatever they like at the spawn just by selling a bit of wood and stone. It would be better for the iconomy of the players if they were required to go to player owned shops or build their own. If you do have a shop it should be for rare iteams or iteams that are hard to obtain (ender pearls portals, spawners and end world related iteams)

yours sincerely

justlyapanda
Back to top Go down
lolmanzee1

About shops on the survival server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About shops on the survival server.   About shops on the survival server. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 am

justlyapanda wrote:
hello, i think it would be better for the server if there wasn't any admin shops. i mean think about it its not really survival if they can buy whatever they like at the spawn just by selling a bit of wood and stone. It would be better for the iconomy of the players if they were required to go to player owned shops or build their own. If you do have a shop it should be for rare iteams or iteams that are hard to obtain (ender pearls portals, spawners and end world related iteams)

yours sincerely

justlyapanda
i agree with you justlyapanda its not realy a sirvial server if it has admin shops becuse it is like spawnd items that we
(the admins) can not give out spawnd items because then there would be no point in having the shops and spawning items for players in jet craft is ilegal so ya Very Happy

from your freind admin lolmanzee1

ps this is just what i think might happen Very Happy

Back to top Go down

About shops on the survival server.
Page 1 of 1