JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server! Empty
PostSubject: Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server!   Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Citizens of JETcraft,

The Admin team (which I am not a part of....) is proud to announce that we are now an a brand new, dedicated, 100 slot server! With this new server, many server issues that have been going on, many plugins that have been removed, and many other things that were deleted/changed and coming back! In this thread, please leave a list of things that you would like to have on the server! Be it plugins, ranks, items in the shop, any suggestions you have, post them in this thread! Please abide to the following format:

Ingame Name:
Suggestion/Request:
Reason:

Also, do not forget to donate! With more money, we can buy a better, even more powerful server!

Thank you for your patience,

~Clarkundead
~Secretary of Nothing
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server! Empty
PostSubject: Here we go...   Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:16 pm

Ingame Name: ClarkUndead
Suggestion/Request: Fix permissions for Diamond Rank, and setting unlimited homes
Reason: Because I need to set more homes....

Suggestion/Request: Plugin, IAuction
Reason: To have auctions, it is a very efficient way to get money, quickly, without having people goto your shop

Suggestion/Request: Selling XP bottles in store
Reason: XP can be very challenging to get. It takes 5000 xp (9 stacks of bottles) to get to level 50, so I would say 100$ or 200$ per stack

More coming soon...lol
Back to top Go down

Server Requests! Donating! New DEDICATED server!
Page 1 of 1