JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can I get unbanned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hollowcane

Can I get unbanned? Empty
PostSubject: Can I get unbanned?   Can I get unbanned? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I will admit, I was xraying. However, I was NOT hacking. I downloaded an xray texture pack since I don't believe there was a rule against using helpful texture packs. I am very sorry if I broke a rule and would like to be let back on. I would never do it again, especially since this is the only server I like. I cant stress how sorry I am and how much I know not to do it again. Please let me back on, and thank you for your time
Back to top Go down
cheesewaffles52

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned?   Can I get unbanned? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:27 pm

This ban should be reversed because using an xray texture is not hacking. The rules say no hacking. Hollowcane did not hack. I agree that he should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
cheesewaffles52

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned?   Can I get unbanned? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:32 pm

He must have misundersood the rules. Please give him another chance.
Back to top Go down
mos999

mos999

PostSubject: unbanned him   Can I get unbanned? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:29 pm

he wants hacking he was using a texture pack its different. And i bet he misunderstood the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/RagingCyborgSpartan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I get unbanned?   Can I get unbanned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I get unbanned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JETcraft :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: