JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hellotofu123

hellotofu123

JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Empty
PostSubject: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Very Happy! By the way just invite me to your faction Razz Now I no longer have to live in errm misery. And clark too.
Back to top Go down
Alexcawa

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey Justlyapanda.
remember me?
im cawcova!
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

PostSubject: Well this is the guy Ive heard so much about   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome back, Im Clark, started playing JetCraft about a month ago, and have been with tofu for pretty much all of it. Im not the best person at PVP ever, but I do all I can, and fight with not only my sword, but my mind as well. Ill look forward to seeing you in hell, because we are heading deep down into the depths of it pretty soon.
Back to top Go down
hellotofu123

hellotofu123

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:04 pm

ClarkUndead wrote:
Welcome back, Im Clark, started playing JetCraft about a month ago, and have been with tofu for pretty much all of it. Im not the best person at PVP ever, but I do all I can, and fight with not only my sword, but my mind as well. Ill look forward to seeing you in hell, because we are heading deep down into the depths of it pretty soon.
Are you kidding clark?! your an excellent pvper. You saved my ass billions of times.
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Strength is in numbers.
Back to top Go down
justlyapanda

justlyapanda

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:49 am

hello, i look forward to meeting you and seeing what your like, i'm sure hellotofu has told you tonns about me :-P
Back to top Go down
Alexcawa

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
so....................

wassup?
Back to top Go down
primehacman2

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 4:46 pm

My computer is dead, not gunna be on for a while. But when I do invite me ima great builer and collector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!   JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JUST IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JETcraft :: General-
Jump to: