JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grief - an unfair ban.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toddyupa

Grief - an unfair ban. Empty
PostSubject: Grief - an unfair ban.   Grief - an unfair ban. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 am

As you may or may not know... recently on Jetfire, there was a grief. Quite a big one, I am told. And let me tell you, I hate griefers. Despise them. and I do think they should be banned.
However, a player by the name of Boland135 as been banned. That would be fine, if he were the greifer.

He isn't.

I am told (By the one and only, Jet) that as I write this the grief happened earlier today. I happen to know Boland135 in real life, very VERY well. Apart from the fact that he was extremely upset about being banned, not to mention confused and angry as hell that he had been falsely banned, has never and never plans to ever grief, I have even more proof that it wasn't him. You see, if it happened earlier today, then it could have only happened AFTER 4:00. Boland135 isn't allowed on minecraft before school. The school servers have blocked it, so offline play only. And he only got home at about 4:30. So if the grief took place BEFORE 4:30, which it did, then how could it be Boland135?

As I am sternly told by zebra... "It was him because the logs show it.". is it, or is it NOT possible, for people to hack? a bit of writing that can be hacked doesn't prrove much compared to the fact I was with Boland135 at the time of the grief (unless it was before school, and even then, he can''t get on minecraft.)

I think I have said enough. I know it seems bad, and that the adins say so, but they do not know Boland135. I do. And I know that he would never do ANYTHING to upset anyone. He is a kind and caring person, and a brilliant friend. If someone was griefed, he would be the person wanting to help out, lend some iron or something, not the cause. And the last thing I want is to not be able to play on the server because my best friend's been falsely banned and can't get on. I love this server, but I like him more.

Please, leave your support, and please, PLEASE, try and get zebra, to unbann him.

Thanks, much apreciation,

Toddyupa. Sad

Yes, I am actually close to tears right now. I feel so bad for Boland135, he is the nicest person ever Sad
Back to top Go down

Grief - an unfair ban.
Page 1 of 1