JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About me quitting...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
james222

james222

About me quitting... Empty
PostSubject: About me quitting...   About me quitting... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:02 am

Yesterday, march 31, I announced that I was leaving the server and it is true. You might ask yourself: WHY JAMES COME BACK!!! Well, I've played minecraft since alpha (the first version of alpha). Also, I kinda made everything in minecraft (I invnted machines, griefed, stealed, trolled I even played with the towny mod developper in alpha, he was admin and we made a town. His website is xshade.ca). I also found minecraft boring (Playing for 2 years and placing blocks is kinda boring at the end and I'm playing other games). An other reason is that minecraft became all fucked up (Potions, enchants wdf, we are playing minecraft not world of warcraft). An other reason is that I came on jetcraft to play with Bluegoblin70, he was an admin but he got banned cause he "griefed" a dragon egg (Jet, hawk told me he took it). I was on the server since 1.8.1 (when the server didn't had a lot of players) and with the maps reset, I was bored to loose everything and have to restart everything

So, these reasons made me bored of this server (This server is still good) and of minecraft. The best server I played ever is the shade's server (The towny mod developped and I asked him on reddit, his server is down due to hosting problems). After shades's server, it's world 8-4 (That's how I meet Blue and Hawk) but I left because they restarted the map when I was on of the richest and I had everything (Even spawners). After world 8-4 it's jetcraft (I played hundreds of servers so be in the third position is not that bad Smile)

I hope you will still have fun!!!

- James222
Back to top Go down

About me quitting...
Page 1 of 1