JETcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JETcraft

For the players.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admins please stop building on my island

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cheesewaffles52

Admins please stop building on my island Empty
PostSubject: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 pm

I made a new base recently. I tried to show the base to one of my friends. When i did this three admins came also. Lolmanzee built a tower of mushrooms into the sky. This was very frustrating. Luckily, ace removed it later. Just now i another admin came to my base, made an outline for a house, and set it as an area where i can't build. He claimed that i don't own the island. Although this is techniccally true, I do own a large part of the island, I found the island, and it is where my faction base is. This is all very frustrating for me. I would like for the land where i cannot build to be set back to normal and for admins to stop messing with my island. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
adjacent_zebra

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am

You do not own an island unless you have claimed it all and it cannot be over claimed.
Anyone can build on it
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am

Technicaly zebra, if no admin found it, and teleported to him, they shouldnt have the right to build on the island. With all due respect, that isnt right. Cheese pm'ed me, an next thing you know, all of the admins online are building on it.
Back to top Go down
adjacent_zebra

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

That still does not make the island "his" property, and anyone can build on it if they want.

plus i only built a 4x6 outline and you tried to grief it, not even a house
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 pm

Once again, with all due respect, you admins wouldn't even know about the island if Cheese hadn't told me. AND he told me in whisper to make sure this didn't happen, but the admins were obviously listening in, and swarmed the place, building towers of mushrooms and claiming land.

Think about this from a players perspective: If you and lets just say jet were players on a server, and you whispered to him

"Hey jet, I found this awesome mushroom biome, dont tell anyone about it, but if you wanna see it, tpa."

Then the admin, me, hears this and teleports to you(You cant deny a tp from an admin). I build on your island, claim it, and bring people there. Would you be very happy?

You then post on the forms that you are unhappy. I say its not your island, and that in order to call it "your" island the entire thing needs to be claimed. That could very well be a possible player lost.

Like I said over and over again, with all due respect, if that was my island, I would say screw you, I found it, you teleported to me without my permission. Its not my fault I wanted to show a friend something without the admins hearing everything I say.

Back to top Go down
adjacent_zebra

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Well for one, I never said I was unhappy, and two, it does all have to be claimed otherwise someone can claim it for themselves and therefore that part of the island is theirs

and I wouldn't mind if someone else built on an island that I live on as long as they do not mess anything up because it wouldn't be my island unless I claimed it
and even if they messed anything up i couldn't complain because players can do what they want as long as its not against the rules
Back to top Go down
ClarkUndead

ClarkUndead

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 pm

But the fact and matter is, you didnt ask permission to tp to him, meaning that you shouldnt be allowed to build on his found area. He couldntve said no to you knowing where his island was, you were an admin, and dont need tpa command. If i want to tp to him, he can say
no, and i can build on his island. But for admin, they tp without request.

Unless admins ask permission of the player they tped to, they shouldnt be able to do any actions(building, tping people) without permission
Back to top Go down
adjacent_zebra

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm

I'm simply saying he has no claim to the entire island unless it is claimed, to say he does is retarded because anyone can build anywhere they want unless its claimed by someone else.
Yes, he may have found the island but it does not belong to him
Back to top Go down
cheesewaffles52

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

I know that i do not have control of the entire island, but if you were a regular player you would have no knowledge of the island's existence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins please stop building on my island   Admins please stop building on my island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins please stop building on my island
Page 1 of 1